Users may require to change the display options within a requisition list. This can be modified using the Display Options on the "Requisition List Gear".
The requisition display options can be changed by recruiting users to select which columns to appear on the requisition list.
However, is it possible to add or remove a field on the display option?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
It is possible to configure it fallowing the steps:
1. Admin Centre > Manage Template
2. select "Recruiting Management" tab
3. click on "Job Application" and select your template
4. on the left expand "General Setting"
5. you will see "Candidate Summary Display Option", select Click to modify
That page will allow you to edit that setting and add new columns using:
"Add display options column"
display options, requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To