- You are using SAP's Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) B2B addon
- You are receiving leading zeros in the control number of your outgoing Electronic Document Interchange (EDI) despite having set the 'Maximum Value' parameter in the Number Range Objects (NRO)
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on
- Adapters for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, NetWeaver, XI, ANSI X12, B2B, Electronic Document Interchange, EDI, Number Range Objects, NRO, Formatted Value Length , KBA , BC-XI-CON-B2B , B2B , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.