- You are trying to remove the question "Do you maintain price lists at company level?", but you are not able to finish the scoping.
- You receive the error "Currently unable to finalize these scope changes; some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings or the productive data."
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration
- Select Implementation Projects view and edit the project scope
- Go to Question phase
- Follow this path: General Business Data - Product and Service Pricing - Sales Price and Discount Lists
- Uncheck the question Do you maintain price lists at company level?
- Finish the project scoping
- You receive the mentioned error
Once the question related to price lists at company level is scoped, this option cannot be descoped. The relevant tables are created and used in the pricing group assignments, and it is not possible to delete this configurations
You can create custom price lists and decide the priority in the access sequence. For example, if you want to create a new customer price list with Company or Industry Sector fields, you can create your own tables and mention the priority in the access sequence. But you should not create custom tables with the same keys as the standard.
If this is not suited to your scenario, there are two options to remove this question:
- Create a new production without copying the solution profile. You will need to set up everything again, directly in your productive system
- Request a new empty test, and set up the scoping accordingly to your requirements (without company price list in scope). Then request the production system from this new test system.
cannot not possible impossible able unable , KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , AP-PMD-SPL , Sales Price List , How To