You are trying to set the Reason for Rejection to a line item in the Sales Order and your are getting an Error as below:
Different Fulfillment type assigned to items in delivery group 1.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order Work center
- Go to Sales Order View
- Select Show All Orders and find for Sales Order ABC (ABC is the Sales Order Number)
- Click on Edit and Select View All
- Navigate to Items Tab
- Select the Line Item XXX and Enter the Reason for Rejection in the Item Details (XXX represents the Line Item Number)
You are getting the below mentioned error because of which you are not able to set the Reason For Rejection.
Error : Different Fulfillment type assigned to items in delivery group 1.
In the Sales Order header level , complete delivery for the line items checked. This means that all the line items are supposed to be delivered on the same date and hence they will have a same requested date.
Now , if at the item level the delivery rule was set to Single Delivery - full quantity, this results to a not confirmed ATP, because of which a delivery group issue occurs.
- Go to Sales Order Work center.
- Go to Sales Order View.
- Select Show All Orders and find for Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the Sales Order Number).
- Click on Edit and Select View All.
- Navigate to Items tab.
- Select the Line Item XX for which you want to enter the Reason for Rejection in the Item Details.
- Under the Item Details section, change the Delivery Rule to Multiple Deliveries.
This change will lead to the status change of ATP to Confirmed Sufficiently which allows you to set the Reason for Rejection.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To