- You execute the initial download of a condition table from ECC to CRM and no records are transferred.
- In condition transfer log ( transactions SLG1 or cnd_map_log_display) you observe the error: "No Entries Determined for the A Tables"
Its long text indicates that the issue is due to missing records in the ECC table or due to maintenance authorization of the table being set to CRM. However none of both reasons seem to fit to your case.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CND_MAP312 , KBA , cnccrmprsap011 , dnl_cond_a011 , a011 , cnd_map 312 , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.