- A specific country code is not available in Employee Central system while configuring Payroll System under Admin Tool->Metadata Framework->Manage Data.
Example: Country Code - NLD for Netherlands is not available in the dropdown while configuring "country" field of "Payroll System Configuration".
- The Country field defined in the Payroll System Configuration screen will be extracted from Metadata Framework object "Country".
- We need to define the Object: Country as Netherlands.
- Login to Employee Central system.
- Go to Admin tools-> Metadata Framework->Manage Data
- Search for the Object : Country.
- Click on "Create New" and Select "Country" from dropdown:
- Maintain the details of the Country and Save it. Now you should be able to see the Country Netherlands in Payroll Configuration Screen.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem
|Payroll System Configuration NLD.jpg|
|Create new country.jpg|
|Fill in all the required info.jpg|