You need to print trip requests before approval, however the print preview function is available only for expense reports and not for trip requests.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expenses work center.
- Select Travel & Expenses view.
- Open a Trip Request by clicking on it.
- Select Trip Request view.
- The button to Print Preview is not available.
There is no standard function to print the trip requests in the current system release.
The system is working as expected.
A possible workaround might be enabling the E-Mail Integration with Travel Agency function, by doing so, travelers will be able to send their trip requests to a travel agency/approver via e-mail and then the travel agency/approver could print them.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To