"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Initial load or Request load from ECC to CRM cannot be performed successfully with status "SYSFAIL" in T-code SMQ1 because of the following dump in ECC system. The keywords are:
"SAPLCRM0" bzw. LCRM0U68
- The same error may occur with a load from CRM to ECC. In this case, the short dump will be raised in the ECC.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
R3AS, R3AR4, LOGSYS, MESSAGE x050(c_) WITH, 'No external system (such as CRM) connected'(007)., CRMRFCPAR, SMOF_ERPSH, for the entry SITETYPEID CRM, the RFCDEST field should be NONE, R3AC1, R3AC3, R3AC5, "Consumer" field, Initial Flow Contexts, same as the default active consumer in table CRMCONSUM, reset back to the original site type, without saving, this step is required. , KBA , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , CRM-MW , Middleware , CRM-MD-BP-IF , Data Exchange CRM Online <-> R/3 , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , CRM-MD-PRO-IF , Data Exchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.