During boot time recovery of ASE, error 5899 and the error that failed in a change of the pool size may be reported.
- Error: 5899, Severity: 16, State: 1
- The value of the 'max memory' parameter (200000) defined in the configuration file is not high enough to set the other parameter values specified in the configuration file.
- Recovery process tried to tune the pool sizes in the 'default data cache' to an optimal configuration to aid recovery performance, but failed to do so. It will proceed with the original pool size configuration.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
boottime, recovery , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.