- Error: Java Class not found in classpath : oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
- Error when attempting to create a report off a Universe.
- When attempting to connect to a Universe based off an Oracle data source using a JDBC connection, Crystal Reports for Enterprise fails with the error:
"Java Class not found in classpath : oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enteprrise 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Linux Operating System
Crystal Report for Enterprise, SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x, CR4E, LI_LIBRARY_PATH, PATH, oracle, JDBC , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.