- Users get a HTTP 404 error while trying to click scheduling options on webi report like 'Format and Destinations', 'Caching', etc in Infoview.
- The is observed only if the request to Infoview is accessed through a reverse proxy server like iPlanet webserver. There is no issue if the report is accessed directly via the application server like weblogic where the web apps are deployed.
- The issue also seems to be specific to IE11.
- BusinesObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Oracle iPlanet webserver used as a reverse proxy
- Weblogic application server
- Internet Explorer 11
iPlanet, Weblogic, Format and destinations, caching, http 404, schedule, obj.conf,3.1 , IE11, , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.