- When using ISRepositoryUtility to upgrade a repository, the process fails with the following error:
Error "Could not load the JDBC driver class. (COR-10025)"
- In an upgraded Information Steward environment, the Profile and Data validation rule tasks fail with the following error:
Error "[C] [TaskUtility][main] Loading database driver com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver for database engine MS SQL Server 2008.
[E] [TaskUtility][main] Could not load the JDBC driver class. (COR-10025)"
- SAP Information Steward 14.2 Service Pack 5 (220.127.116.116)
- SAP Data Services 14.2 Service Pack 5
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 14.1 Service Pack 5 Patch 4
IS, ISRepositoryUtility, JDBC driver, COR-10025, SQLServerDriver , KBA , EIM-IS-DEP , Information Steward - Deployment Install Upgrade , EIM-IS , Information Steward , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.