A dump occurs when you try to change the Valid-from Date of the of tax deductibility type in the fine-tuning activity Tax Settings for Purchasing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview.
- Search and find the activity Tax Settings for Purchasing.
- Click Change Immediately.
- Select the country in the Available Deductibility Types list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the Valid-from Date.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
A dump occurs.
You cannot change the Valid-from Date directly - if you add a new date and hit ENTER, the system will report the following error message:
Change of field Validity Start Date not permitted.
Instead of modifying the date in the existing row, you should maintain a new row with a new date and deductibility rate. This will allow you to save the new validity.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To