After enabling Set Up Onboarding Candidates placed in the "Ready to Hire" status don't appear in Manage Pending Hires anymore.
- SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
- SAP Success Factors Employee Central
- SAP Success Factors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- An offer has been approved for a Candidate
- A Candidate has been moved to a status with hireable options "Hireable" in Admin Tools > Edit Applicant Status Configuration
- EC requirements set up in the transformation datamodel are met and the RBP permissions are set up correctly
- Relevant users cannot see candidates in Manage Pending Hires
NOTE: Disabling Set Up Onboarding allows you to see Candidates in Manage Pending Hires, when following the above steps.
The RCM-EC workflow (skipping "Initiate Onboarding" and hiring Candidates without Onboarding) is possible, but requires a different Job requisition Template.
For two different workflows:
you need two different Job Requisition Templates. One Template has to include Onboarding configuration, the other one not. If you are still during the Implementation process please ask your Implementation Partner to configure this accordingly. If you already finished the Implementation process, please contact your implementation partner and request copying your existing job requisition template and removing the Onboarding configuration for the new created template (in order to have RCM-EC integration only for the job requisitions created with this template).
Manage pending Hires , , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem