You maintained the access rights from your users via the Migration of Employee and User Data and the migration finished successfully. Still, the access rights have not been updated in Application and User Management.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Go to the Integrate and Extend tab.
- Open the activity Migration of Employee and User Data.
- Click Migrate of Employee and User Data Using the Migration Tool.
- Download the migration template and fill in all the data, including the corresponding business roles in the Business Roles sheet.
- Upload the file and perform the migration.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Business Users view.
- Highlight any of users which you uploaded via migration.
- Click Edit - Access Rights.
Nevertheless the work centers and views have been assigned to the corresponding business role, and the business role has been successfully assigned to the user via migration, the work centers and views are not getting assigned to the user, nevertheless the migration did not show any error message.
The system works as expected.
The distribution of the roles happens via a backend MDRO, and sometimes this takes a while until the data gets updated. This is the reason why the data is not available right after the migration. It can sometimes last up to a few days for the data to be completely updated.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To