How to remove an entry from Data Replication Monitor UI in Successfactors system?
You'll need the Person ID of an employee to complete this activity, unless you are dealing with a Time Off/Absence Data replication entry. If this is the case, please skip to the note at the end of this section.
Follow below steps to delete an entry from Data Replication Monitor:
Login to SuccessFactors System
Go to admin tool -> Metadata Framework -> Import and Export Data
- Export Data with generic object as "Employee Data Replication status"
- Go to Admin Tools-> Manage data -> “Employee Data Replication Status” and search for the external code.
- This will trigger a background job which will download a file. This export file can be found under Admin Tools -> Process Job Monitor -> Monitor Jobs. Here, you can download the file.
- Now, open the file and search for Person ID and copy the corresponding external code.
- Now, go to Admin Tools -> Metadata Framework -> Manage Data. Select "Employee Data Replication Status" and search for copied external code.Click on Take action and select "Permanently Delete Entry".
Go back to Data Replication Monitor and search for the record . It must have been deleted.
NOTE: If you are dealing with Time Off Data or Absence Data replication, the procedure is a little different:
- Only the employee's user ID is needed;
- Perform step 7, but select "Data Replication Proxy" instead of "Employee Data Replication Status", search for the employee's user ID and delete the entry.
- See KBA 2322285 - Time Off Replication via Data Replication Proxy tutorial for reference.
Payroll Issue Monitor, Replication Status, delete, permanently , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To