- Problem 1: When SAP GUI for Windows is called from CRM WebClient Transaction Launcher using SSD method (within same window), the Internet Explorer browser asks for Open, Save option by popup like in screenshot below "What do you want to do with launchborinsapgui.htm".
- Problem 2: When you launch in SAPGUI in IE9 or higher IE versions through transaction launcher (in new window), you are asked "Do you want to open or save *.SAP from XXX?" like in the following screenshot.
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
New Window, Launch in SAPGUI , CRMC_UI_ACTIONWZ, open/save *.sap popup, **sapgui.htm ,LAUNCHBORINSAPGUI.HTM , LAUNCHBORINSAPGUI, KBA, Note, SAP, CRM, WUI, framework, Interaction center, IC, frame work,
, KBA , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.