- In the Information Design Tool, when creating a new connection in the respository, you are unable to see all the database drivers in the list.
- All the BI Platform servers are up and running
- All the database middleware drivers show up as "installed" in the modifyOrRemoveProducts.sh script
- Replacing the entire <INSTALL_DIR>/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/dataAccess/ folder from a working environment does not fix this issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 (any service pack or patch level)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Client Tools 4.1 (any service pack or patch level)
- Server operating system: Unix (AIX, Solaris) or Linux (Redhat or SUSE)
bi4, bi40, bi41, bi 4.0, bi 4.1, bi 40, bi 41, idt, client, tools, relational, connection, database, db, driver, odbc, jdbc, bw, sap, oracle, sas, teradata, sql server, unable, cannot, can't, failed, disappeared, gone, not there, see, find, locate, error, problem, issue, bug, defect, hosts, dns, host, name, aix, solaris, linux, rhel, sles, , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.