You have pre-delivered a product to your customer through a Project Stock Order. When you try to consume the delivered quantity from the project, Consume button is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Navigate to the Projects view.
- Search for the relevant project, choose the Edit button and select the option Products.
- Navigate to the sub-tab Project Stock Orders and expand the project stock order against which you have to consume pre-delivered stock.
- When you select line item with the product you can see that the Consume button is disabled.
You have changed status of the line item to Completed by selecting Complete button which is available in the Project Stock Orders sub-tab.
Once the status of a project stock order is changed to Complete, there is no undo complete option available. You will have to return the unconsumed quantities at the pre-delivered stock by performing a New Parts Return Notification. The system is working as designed.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To