Different users receive email notifications with different email body content and languages
Why do email templates appear different for different administrator users in SuccessFactors?
How to customize email notifications for different languages?
SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
Email Notifications received by end-users from SuccessFactors appear in the language/locale their Default Locale that has been set in the SuccessFactors instance.
Email Notifications templates that appear for the administrators in the SuccessFactors instance is based on the Default Locale of the end-user.
SuccessFactors grants the ability for the customers to customize the E-mail Notifications templates with different Email Body content for different languages. End-users with Administrative permissions can perform the below steps described on how to customize Email Notifications for different languages.
- Login to the SuccessFactors instance
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Search for E-Mail Notification Templates. This will display the list Email Notification Templates available for different purposes.
- The screenshot below shows English UK for the logged in end-user since this is the language set for this user in the instance.
4. To change the content of the Email Body for different languages, choose the required language from the dropdown list and click on Update settings as shown below.
5. After changing the language for the selected Email Notification template, you will now be able to add/modify the existing content in the Email body and save the changes. Whenever the corresponding Email notification is triggered for the users, the email content will be delivered as per the individuals Default Locale set in the instance.
email notification template, language, content, user, administrator, chinese, japanese, english , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , Problem