When you click "Preview Users" in Assignment Profile, the list is blank or just few users are displayed, even though the rules are set correctly.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Assignment Profile;
- Set up a new rule by:
- Clicking Add Rule;
- Base the rule on an attribute that you know users will have, for example the Job Code ID;
- Set the operator to Matches, and add a list of known values for the chosen attribute.
- Save the rule and click Preview Users in Assignment Profile.
- If the users with the known attributes are not in the Default Public Access Domain then this domain will have to be changed in the rules as well;
- You can find out if the domain for a user is a subdomain of the default public domain by going to:
- System Admin > Security and search for the domain(s) of the user(s) you want to add to the assignment profile
- Click Edit, and then in the Summary tab you should see the Domain ID
- If the Domain ID has a red plus sign it means it's part of a subdomain
- You can expand this to see if it is under the Public domain
If the domain or domains of the users are not under the default domain for the Assignment Profile you can add them to the Assignment Profile.
- Open the Assignment Profile record;
- Click in Manage Rules, under Actions;
- Click in Add Domain(s);
- Search for the desired Domain;
- Check the respective checkbox;
- Click in "Add";
- Click in the Save button;
- You can click in "Preview Users in Assignment Profile" and search for the required User;
- Close it and also the Manage Rules window;
- Click in Propagate;
- The AP will synchronize in the next APM run or you can synchronize it manually.
2565255 - Assignment Profile not assigning training to User that match rules
Assignment Profile, assignment, profile, empty, missing users, preview users, preview, user, users, AP , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem