- Afaria Administrator will not load, even when browsing from the same machine.
- Receiving the following error in browser:
This browsing machine is not configured to access the Afaria Administrator at the following address:
To configure access perform the following steps:
1. Right click on the link below and select "Save Target as...."
2. Save the Securityconfig.exe file to your local hard disk then run that file.
Click to configure security
- clicking the link to configure security would download and run the executable securityconfig.exe which does not appear to change anything
- SAP Afaria 6.5
- SAP Afaria 6.6
- .Net Framework: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
asp.net, serverlist.aspx, securityconfig.exe, AdminUI, console, access, Admin, Administrator, caspol, caspol.exe, security, regedut, regedit.exe, registry , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.