Unable to log into Learning as an Administrator because password has been forgotten or entered incorrectly causing the account to be locked.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Please review the options below in order to gain access to your Learning Administrator account:
On the Administrator logon screen, click the 'Forgot Password' option. You will prompted to answer your Security Question which was set up after the initial logon. Once this is entered correctly, you will be emailed your password
If this does not work, contact another Learning Administrator within your organization and request they logon and unlock your account (if required) and change your password in.
- System Admin > Application Admin > Admin Management;
- Search for the admin ID and open it by clicking at the edit icon;
- Make sure it is unlocked;
- Set a new password and Apply changes.
If the password fields are not being shown, please enable the option "Allow admin passwords to be changed" from global variables (System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables > Password Settings).
Useful Information for Self-Recovery:
- When logging in for the first time, ensure that the Administrators create a security question and remember the answer
- Confirm all Learning Administrators have the e-mail Address populated in their profile
- Ensure that the option is enabled in System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables > Password Settings > Allow administrators to request their password
NOTE: SAP SuccessFactors security policy does not allow Support Engineers to reset customer passwords, except where there is a system issue preventing the recovery measures depicted in this article.
In this case, please contact Technical Support detailing what steps have already been taken to recover the Administrator account and the issue encountered. This must be done in an incident not through chat.
You will be requested for additional information to confirm your identity and there may be a delay while this is verified.
PROD, Test System, Validation System, reset password, password reset, locked, reset, admin logon, password , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To