- Client connection appear to 'hang' awaiting results
- One of the spid is AWAITING COMMAND
- Both ends of the connection are waiting for the other to send data
- The connection may have been open for some time and have processed many queries correctly before hanging
- There are no indication of any errors in the Operating System, client or the server.
- ASE is running on a virtualized environment.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) all versions
- Virtualized Solaris or Linux
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.