- Repository users have Read permission on models.
- Extension attached to models contains menus that execute commands on objects.
- When a model is checked out of the repository with the Read-only checkout parameter deselected, the menu is visible in the Object Browser but the model objects can be modified.
- If the read-only flag is cleared then the menu is not visible anymore.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
method, xem, hidden, read, displayed, 783403, CR783403, CR#783403 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.