- User name is available in the SuccessFactors instance.
- Unable to find user name while performing "add recipient" operation in report distributor bundle.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite> Online Report Designer > Report Distributor
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite> Report Center > Report Distributor
Reproducing the Issue
- User name is available in SF instance.
- Home > Analytics > Analytics > Report Distributor > Open any bundle > Add Recipient > Search for the user name.
For Report Center instances:
Home > Reporting > View Schedules > Switch to legacy Report Distributor > Open any bundle > Add Recipient > Search for the user.
- User name is not listed in add recipient list.
A corresponding Analytics user has not been created.
All BizX users DO NOT automatically become analytics / ORD users.
- User has to be assigned Analytics permission.
For instances with Report Center, this would mean Report-Center access + access to Run Canvas reports.
- User has to access Analytics at least once(e.g. by viewing a report in ORD).
For Report Center instances, the user has to create or run a Canvas report at least once
- After performing Step 2, a corresponding Analytics user will be created. You can verify this from the ORD user maintenance screen.
This can be accessed from the ORD 'Admin' option available in the top right corner in the Report Distributor page.
- Once the username is available under User Maintenance then username can be found while performing add recipient operation in report distributor bundle.
Report, Distributor, missing, recipient, add, unable, maintenance, access, Legacy, Switch, e-mail, email, canvas, center, ORD, online, distributor, schedule, scheduling , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem