The Curriculum Connector is not updating the Curriculum Descriptions. It runs correctly without errors but there is no descriptions on the curriculum.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to System Admin > Connectors > Curriculum Connectors
- View the last run of the curriculum and it is correct and successful
- Go to Learning > Curriculum > search for a Curriculum that it was imported in the Curriculum Connector
- Note that the Curriculum is present but without the description imported
The field for the description is wrong on the connector header. Locale maybe wrong value within the file.
To resolve the admin must execute the following steps
- Navigate to the System Admin > Tools > Download Connector Template > Download Curriculum Connector Template
- Compare the headers : QUAL_ID|DMN_ID|QUAL_TYP_ID|NOTACTIVE|CREATE_DATE|QUAL_TITLE|QUAL_DESC|FORCE_INCMPL|ESIG_ENABLED|SUBJ_AREA_1|SUBJ_AREA_2|SUBJ_AREA_3|COL_NUM1_VAL|COL_NUM2_VAL|COL_NUM3_VAL|COL_NUM4_VAL|COL_NUM5_VAL|LOCALE!##!
With the headers in the input file it's probable that the Curriculum Description is populated in QUAL_DESCRIPTION instead of QUAL_DESC
- To check navigate to Configuration > System Configuration > Connectors > search curriculum and review the mapping of the curriculum Connector Column Mapping
- If you are using locale, be careful with the locale reference field.
This is the locale in which to enter the localized fields (e.g. Title, Description, etc.).
The connector rejects the record if the Locale ID value is not valid.
Curriculum Connectors, Curriculum Description, Problem Description curriculum , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To