- How to connect and create new report from SAP R/3 Data Source
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP R/3 System
- Open SAP Crystal Reports 2011/2013 client tool
- Create New Connection > SAP Table, Cluster, or Function
- Choose the appropriate SAP system.
- Set the client, username, password and then finish
- Click + to expand the DD folder (Data Dictionary)
- Select a SAP ECC table
- Select the desired fields from the table
- Generate your reports
Media not computed.
*Note that before you can design or process reports with the openSQL drivers, the corresponding transport file must be installed on the SAP system
More information about transports files: 1921554 - How to verify the version of the SAP Integration Kit Transports loaded on the SAP Netweaver or SAP BW System?
SAP Crystal Reports 2011, SAP Crystal Reports 2011 CR2011, CR2013, client tool, How to, Connect, Create, New report, Data Source, SAP R/3, ECC, OpenSQL , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To