The ‘Edit | Cancel Request’ link is not visible beside the time off request in the employees Manage Time Off.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
Success Factors - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1. Request a leave for an Employee
2. Navigate to the Employee's Profile
3. The Edit | Cancel request links are not visible beside the requested time Off.
The issue is because, for the Time Account, the ‘Closed’ status was changed to ‘Yes’ due to which the editable field (In Employee Time) got changed to ‘No’.
i.e Inorder for the ‘Edit | Cancel Request’ link to be visible we need to make the value of Editable field as ‘Yes’.
1) Go to Employee’s profile->Manage Time Off->Select ‘VacationAccount 01/01/2015’ ->Click ‘Show Details’->Copy the Time Account Code.
2) Go to Admin Tools->Manage Data->Select ‘Time Account’->Copy paste the ‘Time account’
3) Now Select the affected ‘Employee Time’( The Employee Time for which the edit/Cancel request are not visible)->Copy the Employee Time Code(highlighted)
4) Go to Admin Tools->Import and Export Data->Select ‘Download Template’ ->Select ‘Employee Time’-> Download and save the template.
5) Now Select ‘Export Data’-> Paste the Employee Time code we copied in Step 3 ->Export
6) Download the file from Admin Tools->Monitor Job
7) Copy the row from this file to the template we downloaded in Step 4.(Make sure the values are aligned to the correct column)
8) Change the ‘editable’ column value to ‘TRUE’ and save.
9) Go to Admin Tools -> Import and Export Data -> Select ‘Import Data’ -> Employee Time -> Choose the file we saved in Step 8 ->Import.
10) You can check the status in Monitor Job.
11) If Successful, the edit and cancel request will be enabled in the employee’s Manage Time Off page for that particular Time Off.
Edit, Cancel Request, Action, Time Off , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem