Job Requisitions may have different job titles internally and externally. Which token should be used for each job title?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- The [[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] token works for both the Internal Job Title and External Job Title according to the candidate type who will receive the email.
- If the candidate is internal, the system will make the token to display the configured Internal Job Title.
- If the candidate is external, the system will make the token to display the configured External Job Title.
- There is no need to configure different custom tokens for different Job Title types, as the standard [[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] token will work for both.
- It is important to mention that a series of non-job requisition related emails will not work with this token. For example, interview related email triggers.
Note:[[JOBREQ_TITLE]] token available in Manage Offer Letter Templates follows the same behaviour in Offer Letters as [[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] token in recruiting emails. It works for both the Internal Job Title and External Job Title according to the candidate type who will receive the Offer Letter.
KB article 2965968 - New Token to populate INTERNAL Job Requisition Title in the Offer Letter in Recruiting
job_req_title, JOB_REQ_TITLE, token, email, internal, external, candidate, title, Title, Internal, External, applicant, application, trigger, recipient , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To