You try to choose a company in various reports, e.g. in report G/L Accounts Line Items - however, this particular company does not come up in the value help.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger work center
- Choose the Reports - List view
- Use an asterisk <*> and search for g/l accounts
- Click on report G/L Accounts Line Items
- Under company, you cannot select company ABC
- You can leave the other values as default
The Valid To date in work center Organizational Management is in the past. You have to change the Valid To date in work center Organizational Management to a date in the future. Reports show only the companies which are valid at the moment.
- Go to the Organizational Management work center
- Select the Org Structures view
- Find the respective company and press Locate
- Press Edit
- Click Timelines
- You see a value for Organizational Unit which is valid to dd-mm-yyyy. This should be changed e.g. to Unlimited
- Choose Save
This should bring up the respective company as selection in the value help Company of the report e.g. G/L Accounts Line Items.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Product Enhancement