- Installing SDK for SAP ASE 15.7/16.0 on system where the inode numbers are all greater than 2^32 and running ASE utilities (that are 32-bit) that use ct_connect to establish connectivity to ASE (srvbuild/srvbuildres/isql) receive errors.
ct_connect(): directory service layer: internal directory control layer error: There was an error encountered while binding to the directory service.
Could not find interfaces file. Warning: Unable to verify /raw_device_path/master device size. Please verify that this device is not already in use and that it has sufficient space available.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- Linux on IA32 32 bit
- Linux on x86_64 64 bit
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
"Software Developer Kit", DBLIB, dblib, CTLIB, ctlib, OCS, OS, OpenServer, PC Client, SDK for SAP ASE, CR#783094, CR783094, 783094, interfaces , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.