- The Supporting features might not be active in the Super Admin
- The Features might not be supporting if it is a Custom Panel.
- SF Onboarding
- KMS Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the test instance using the admin Credentials and set up a new test activity.
- Fill through the Panels and complete all the steps in Onboarding.
- Once the activity is 'All Documents Submitted', the information filled in the Direct deposit panel and the EEO panel should store into the Document Centre as the Direct Deposit form and the New Employee Summary Form.
- But when you check for the Documents under the Document Centre you will see that the forms are missing.
- Plesae note that for the forms to populate in the Document centre, the associated features must be active in the Super Admin.
- Log in to the Super Admin and Select the account and navigate to Features.
- For the above two form to store into the Document Centre, the features KMS DirectDeposit Form and the KMS NewEmployeeEeoInformation Form should be active.
4. The above features are not active and hence the forms were not storing into the Document Centre.
- Click on the feature in the Super admin account and activate the respective features.
2. Follow the same procedure for the other feature and activate it.
3. Now set up a new activity again ( note that it will not apply for the Old activities) and complete the process.
4. Once the activity is in 'All Documents Submitted' check for the Documents under the Document centre. You will now see that the forms are now storing successfully.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , Problem