- PHV assigned to another party than the Recruiter.
- Initial Onboarding step assigned to another party than the Recruiter.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAPinternal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Points to Note:
- PHV steps are assigned to Hiring Manager by default
- If another user is the desired target, this activity can be assigned to another role
For the Recruiter role, the following configuration changes need to be done:
- Navigate to Security > Groups in Onboarding:
- Click Group Recruiter and click the checkbox:
- Click Assign and the Onboarding Activity Permission. It should have the PHV step checked so that activity will be assigned to the Recruiter:
- Check depending on which activity needs to be assigned:
- Onboarding Monitoring Step permission explains which steps can be viewed.
- Ensure the Hiring Manager role has no ability or is not assigned for the PHV step:
- Choose which activities the Hiring Manager has access to view.
- Make the following changes in Super Admin Site. Navigate the Customer Account > Processes > Onboarding > Step 1 (Post Hire Verification).Click Assign options:
- Create the key Recruiter by clicking on the Add Options button:
- Make sure the mappings are correct in RCM so the candidate moving from RCM to Onboarding gets assigned as Recruiter automatically.
- Confirm the mapping by navigating to Admin Tools > Onboarding Integration setup > Choose Requisition type > map the key Recruiter to Recruiter value.
- Make sure the activities are assigned to the Recruiter is by going to Import/Export > HRXML.ImportNewHire in Super Admin:
- Export the file
- Open it in Notepad or Notepad++
- Search for the string <xsl:when test="./ID='HiringManager'">
- Replace the value with Recruiter.
- Save the file and import it back:
Note: Search for the value "Recruiter" rather than Hiring Manager.
SF, Success, Factors, ONB, OBD, PHV, Assign, Reassign, Re-assign, Recruiter, Activity, Hiring, Manager, Security, Permission, Change , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To