How can a user enable the Manage Templates tool for Recruiting Management (RCM) to perform various configuration-related actions and minor template modifications without the need to modify the XML-based templates directly?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
First a user needs to enable Manage Templates for RCM in Provisioning, or enabled it via Upgrade Center.
- Provisioning Settings:
Note: Please contact your partner for this part, or raise a ticket with Customer Support for enabling it from back end.
- Login to Provisioning
- Navigate to Company Settings
- Check the option "Manage Templates for RCM" under option Manage Templates > Click Save
Then provide the proper permissions to the user:
- How to grant permission in RBP instance:
After enabling it from provisioning, grant permission to make it visible under Admin Tools in the Instance
Note: this can be done by Customer.
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Go to Manage Permission Roles
- Go to the role you want to provide the access to > Permission
- Go to Manage Recruiting
- Check the option "Manage Recruiting Templates"
- Click on Done
- Login and Logout for changes to reflect
- How to grant permission in Non-RBP instance:
- Navigate to Admin Center > "Manage Recruiting Administration" > Search for any user or group of users to grant permission > Check the "Recruiting Template Configuration" > Save the changes
- Log in and log out of the instance for the settings take effect.
Once the above steps are followed, the "Manage Templates" option will be found in the Admin Center under Recruiting, or by searching Manage Templates, there will be a tab for Recruiting Management
SF, success factors, RCM, manage, templates, rbp, based, permission, recruiting, management, template, edit, modify, update, change, add, give, user, users, group, roles, administration , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To