Receiving the following pop up while adding a new employee into the system:
- The profile for null has been added into the system
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Success Factors Employee Central - EC
- Add new employee wizard
- Check whether any portlets are hidden completely via a business rule. Example:
- Hiding all fields in phone information portlet will hide the entire portlet
- This is not supported by the system
- We should not hide an entire portlet
- If so please disable the check box (Back end config changes will be done by support, please create an incident)
- "Enable Inactive Internal User Search Index Deletion (Contact SF Release team for deleting already existing internal inactive users search index )"
new hire null profile EC , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem