- This KB article explains how to host files on a SuccessFactors server in order to generate customized links from BizX
- What are the requirements and information needed to provide to Cloud Support for this type of request?
- Is there a limit on how many files can be hosted per incident request?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Hosting files on a SuccessFactors server for generating customized links from BizX
- SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support team hosts files on an internal SFTP server from which they are synced to the SuccessFactors webserver
- The file will be available in a URL link provided in the incident created for the request
BE ADVISED YOUR REQUESTED STATIC CONTENT FILES ARE HOSTED IN A PUBLIC DIRECTORY. ANYONE WITH THE CONTENT URL CAN ACCESS YOUR FILES ON THE PUBLIC INTERNET. IF YOU AGREE TO HOST YOUR CONTENT IN A PUBLIC DIRECTORY, PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING NOTE TO YOUR INCIDENT/TICKET:
"[Customer Name] consents to having its static content files hosted in a Public Directory”.
Note: The maximum number of files you can request to be hosted per incident is 15. Additional files must be zipped into a single folder. If hosting more than 15 files is necessary, a separated incident must be created for hosting additional files
What information should be provided to Cloud Support for this request?
- To host files on a SFTP server open an incident providing all of the information below:
- Company ID
- Datacenter Location
- Files to be hosted, zipped into a single folder & attached to the incident
Note: Files hosted on a SFTP server, can be accessed by anyone with access to the server. Therefore, validate the information shared in the files and make sure confidential data is not included
In Addition: When attaching files to the incident remove all spaces from the file title:
example file.txt (incorrect)
SF, success factors, Bix Z, FTP, Document Hosting, Performance Manager Links, Host Image, Upload Image