Your internal audit team have a request to create an audit report to monitor relevant activities made by Travel Admin users, such as modify, delete, change amounts on Expense Reports etc.
There's no such report available by default in the system (e. g. there is no data source that provides all the change details like Amount).
However you can build your own report to find out which Expense Reports have been changed by which Travel Admin user. To do that you'll need to create a Joined Data Source based on the following basic data sources:
- ODTERMU08 (Expense Report Status data) that lists all changes in an expense report done by any user.
- CCAB01 (User - Current Status Details) that lists the access rights of each user in the system.
When joining these two data sources you could build a report that finds out which Expense Reports have been changed by an Admin User (excluding Auditor, Approver, Traveler, ...).
Having found these change occurrences, you would need to go into the Expense Report Details (Report Changes) to find out what exactly has been changed.
You create a Joined Data Source as follows:
- Access the Cloud for Travel and Expense through the Silverlight client
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Go to Data Sources > Design Data Sources view
- Click New > Joined Data Source
For further information about data sources please refer to the following help documents: Data Sources, Design Data Sources Quick Guide and Create and Edit a Combined Data Source.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To