- Importing custom language pack fails with error "The imported file size exceeds the 25000 limit"
- Gateway Timeout Error when uploading CSV File
Error: “The imported file contains more than 25 keys .
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Tool Search > Manage Languages ->Import/Update/Export LanguagePacks
- Select the custom language pack that needs to be updated.
- Import the updated csv file.
- You get a "Gateway Time Out" Error or either of the below error's
- The default replacement limit has exceeded is set of 100 values.
- SAP Note: This is relevant to importing only custom language pack. We SHOULDNOT import standard language pack in any case.
- : You can overwrite up to 10,000 values per locale using The default replacement limit is set to 100 values, which you can manually increase up to 10,000 using the option at the bottom of the page.
Reference Managing UI Labels in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite for further guidance
- If Customer requires a file size limit exceeding 10,000 MB. Business Justification must be provided and our Cloud Support Engineer can raise a request with Operations.
- Reference ticket: COSR-110155
language packs, import error, The imported file size exceeds the 25000 limit, The imported file contains more than 25 keys, Gateway Timeout Error, Language, Error , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Translations & Text Replacements , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem