A dump occurs when you create payment file for the outgoing bank transfer payment.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management work center.
- Go to Payment Monitor view.
- Show All Payments, and select the outgoing bank transfer payment in question.
- Select Actions for Bank Transactions -> Create Payment File tab.
A dump error message appears.
The system is failing at the time you create the payment file due to missing address information in the business partner master data of the payee.
- Go to Business Partner Data work center.
- Go to the Business Partner view.
- Search for the respective business partner.
- Press Edit -> Addresses.
- In the Addresses ta choose Add Row tab maintain the address.
- Save the new address.
Now you will be able to create payment file for outgoing bank transfer payment.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To