The customer followed these 3 steps:
- Created a new employee in Success Factors EC;
- Changed his manager under Job_information;
- Transferred this information to BOOMI.
In the Boomi xml file the Job_information is shown only once with the correct new manager, but the customer expected to see the Job_information twice:
- once for the creation of the user;
- once for the manager change.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Dell Boomi and Success Factors
Reproducing the Issue
Two questions arises:
- If a customer creates an employee and changes it before pulling the data to BOOMI, how many times will the portlets be repeated in the BOOMI xml?
- When more than one detail in the same portlet is changed before sending the updates to BOOMI how many times that portlet is supposed to be repeated in the xml file?
It depends on how the changes were applied in Success Factors
If the changes were made using the function "Make correction" the portlet will be visible only once in the xml. This even if 2 changes occur on two different days as long as both changes precede the export to BOOMI.
However, if the information is added inserting a new record with a start date then the same portlet will be repeated.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , How To