- Hanging background processes
- RFC Serverconnection instability
- When a process chain containing 3 infopackages that each call separate Data Services 4.2 jobs is executed one of the infopackages in the chain sporadically hangs.
- The background job related to this infopackage shows as ON HOLD for reason = RFC in SM51 and the package in the process chain remains in yellow status.
- If the infopackage job is killed and the job repeated the infopackage completes successfully.
- The next time the hanging issue occurs it could be for another one of the infopackages i.e it is not related to any specific infopackage or data services job.
SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, BW loading, hanging, process chains, intermittently, random, does not complete, Jco , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.