In System Monitoring grey metrics occur and you recieve one or more of the following errors:
- "No active Extractor(s) detected: SYSTEM = SID EXTENDED_CONTEXT =ST_PI" in the Monitoring UI
- Error "No Scheduling data available"
- Solution Manager 7.1 SP05 - SP08
- Solution Manager 7.1 SP12 - SP15
- SAP BASIS 7.40
- SAP BASIS 7.50
- SAP BASIS 7.51
- SAP Web Dispatcher 7.45 / 7.49
EFWK Templates, Template maintenance, repository, Solman_Setup, Diagnostics, Resource Manager, DPC PULL CORE extractor, Data Provider Connector, Plugin, Extrator Framework, Root Cause Analysis, No Scheduling data, reporting, CCMS, MAI , Technical Monitoring, Configure Automatically, Activity Extractors Setup, Intrastructure, Content, Root Cause Analysis , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR , Monitoring/Alerting/Reporting Infrastructure , SV-SMG-MON-SYS , System Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.