- SAP Event Stream Processor's (ESP) Java SDK is used to subscribe to an ESP stream or window.
- There is no traffic (events arriving) for 30 minutes on the stream or window of the subscription.
- The intermediate infrastructure in the network drops the idle TCP session.
- New events come into the stream or window being subscribed to, after 30 minutes of no traffic.
- ESP fails to push those events down to subscribers.
- The subscriber gets no notification of a disconnect.
- The subscriber gets no exception error reported.
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP09 and higher
heartbeat client terminate silently silent keep-alive, streaming, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.