- How to judge the correct priority for Cloud HXM Support Cases.
- In order to ensure healthy service levels for all our customers, priority of incidents reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue. This KBA outlines the principles which should be used when determining Incident Priority.
- For further information on Incident Priority definitions, refer to: http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/about/our-company/policies/cloud/cloud-customer-support.html
- To change an incident priority, see KBA 1522544
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
sf, success factors, customer priority, issue, determine, importance , KBA , calibration , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.