How to change the Session TimeOut of SAP Jam?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Jam Collaboration
SAP Jam session timeout is different from Success Factors BizX Session Timeout.
For setting up the SAP Jam session timeout, we have 2 options.
- Set the SAP Jam session timeout the same as that of BizX;
- Set a different session timeout for SAP Jam.
To set any of the above kind of session timeout in SAP Jam, please follow the below procedure
- Logon as SAP Jam administrator;
- Go to the admin console (cog icon to the left);
- On the admin menu, select Compliance & Security;
- Select Security from the options available. You will see the below options available.
- Check the box 'Enable SuccessFactors shared session service' to have the session timeout same as that of BizX;
- Uncheck the box 'Enable SuccessFactors shared session service' and fill in the session timeout value you desire in the box above in seconds.
- Value set here will affect each and every user of SAP Jam in that Company Instance. It is not possible to have different session timeout for different users in SAP Jam as of now.
- Session Timeout only applies to the browser application. SAP JAM Mobile application does not have a session timeout setting.
2083633 - How do I include a link in Feed update? - SAP Jam
SAP Jam Session Timeout, Automatically logged out of SAP Jam, timeout, , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-SEC , Security & Certificate Queries , LOD-JAM , SAP Jam , How To