- The server stacktrace generated includes a segmentation fault at function ind__itagsetup().
Current process (0x40b10400) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x00000000803dc730 (ind__itagsetup+0x30), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000298)
- The stacktrace shows that the failed process was processing DECLARE curp CURSOR FOR.
- The stacktrace shows the 'lasterror' as Error 9504 which indicates that an isolation level 0 cursor scan has failed:
Error 9504 Severity 16 State x
An isolation level 0 cursor scan has failed on an attempted restart for cursor `%.*s', table `%.*s', index id `%d'. The cursor is being closed.
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
- Note: The complete stacktrace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR#609943, CR609943, 609943, traceflag, trace , flag, 457, insensitive, sensitive, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stack, registers , KBA , memory corruption , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.