- Previous panel is still displaying
- Need to disable the old panel.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Old panel is displaying in the workflow
- Need to disable the panel
Created a new panel with panel designer and need to replace existing panel from workflow.
- Go to Account Settings
- Select Panels from dashboard
- Select Panels
- Select the Panel you wish to disable
- Click on the disable icon
- Click "ok" on the pop-up box to disable the panel.
Panel, Panel Designer, Disable Panel , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions
|How to Disable a Panel.docx|