- When using the Certificate of Completion report, all previous completions are being populated in the report rather than the specified date in the report filters
- A specific completion date is required on the Certificate of Completion report but the date is not being placed in the report
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
To print the certificate of a specific course with a specific date that the user does not have on their learning plan follow these steps:
- Proceed to the Certificate of Completion report on Learning Administrator
- Place a Completion Date in the field of the report
- Use the User and Item filter to pick the appropriate values that will be on the certificate
- Uncheck "Run Report for Completed Learning Events Only (completion date will come from learning events)"
- Run the report
Following these directions will not create a learning event on the user(s) learning plan.
Certificate of Completion, report, specific, only, filter, lms, sf, success, factors, learning event, completions, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To