You want to know why not all Contacts for an Account get exported to the Target Group.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center
- Go to the Design Reports view
- Search for the report - Account Contact Data
- Click on Go
- Click on any Account and select the Export all Accounts to new Target Group option
- Find that not all Contacts of the Account are visible in the Target Group.
When you export the Account to the Target Group only the Contact which has been selected as the Main Contact will be shown.
This is the designed system behavior. Only the Main Contact will be shown in the Target Group. You can validate the Main Contact under the Relationships tab of that specific Account which can be found under Customers work center.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , How To